20100905

universal.

Looked through some pictures from our trip to California this summer. I miss it.

KFC. My favorite place.
World's best brother and sister.
BIG siss & lill siss.

"If you take advantage of everything America has to offer, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish." - Geraldine Ferraro

The plan was to leave for Lillehammer today, but I decided to go to bed early today and leave tomorrow morning instead. I'm not too confident driving today, since I had a long night out yesterday. I had so much fun laughing and talking with great friends.

Have a lovely sunday - rest and prepare yourselves for a new week.
xx,
RP.

3 kommentarer:

Cheryl sa...

I adore your blouse! It looks so good with the shorts! Is it Levis? Like the laid back feeling with converse. Your blog is great. I'm following you!

Unknown sa...

Thank you for your lovely comment! The shorts looks much like the classic one from Levis, but it is from Bik Bok. Converse is a must have - they can be wore with absolutely anything :) You don't blog?


xx,
RP.

Anonym sa...

whats up? i know what up. you and your lil sis - movie stars in the making... thats whats up.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Pandoras Inspiration